- Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping of routes, demographics and other statistical data—such as housing, income, origin & destination of employees & residents, etc.
- Alternative transportation mapping, such as bicycle-route mapping and pedestrian-route mapping
- Wayfinding research, design and installation for communities, universities, hospitals, multi-employer commercial developments, etc.
- Bus, shelter, map and signage design, along with identity & branding development and print- & social media-based communication
- Full-scope project planning from initial research through the identification of vendors and the negotiation of terms
What is wayfinding?
What kind of marketing and design can you do?
- Transportation research and analysis—such as reviewing pre-existing transportation utilization, traffic counts, sidewalks, and cost tolerance
- Discovery research to help design best-use transportation programs for residents, tenants and/or employees
Do you do mitigation research for new developments?
Does your team do more open-ended research into issues affecting the planning and transportation sectors?
- Transportation Demand Management regulation development
- Drafting grant proposals for state or federal funding of transportation programs