Skip to content
- Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping of routes, demographics and other statistical data—such as housing, income, origin & destination of employees & residents, etc.
- Alternative transportation mapping, such as bicycle-route mapping and pedestrian-route mapping
How long does a mapping project take?
Can you do other types of mapping besides transit maps?
Do you work with any other parties to do your mapping projects?
- Wayfinding research, design and installation for communities, universities, hospitals, multi-employer commercial developments, etc.
- Bus, shelter, map and signage design, along with identity & branding development and print- & social media-based communication
- Full-scope project planning from initial research through the identification of vendors and the negotiation of terms
What is wayfinding?
What kind of marketing and design can you do?
- Transportation research and analysis—such as reviewing pre-existing transportation utilization, traffic counts, sidewalks, and cost tolerance
- Discovery research to help design best-use transportation programs for residents, tenants and/or employees
Do you do mitigation research for new developments?
Does your team do more open-ended research into issues affecting the planning and transportation sectors?
- Transportation Demand Management regulation development
- Drafting grant proposals for state or federal funding of transportation programs
What is Transportation Demand Management?
What are TDM Regulations?
What are some of the common pitfalls encountered in the TDM development process?
Who are your typical clients?
What is the process for beginning a project?
How do you determine pricing for consulting services?
How do municipal clients fund their projects?
Can you help a client get funding?
What is your preferred format for statistical and historical data?
What if my project lies outside your team’s skillset?