1. This shuttle serves Vox on Two residents only, and picks up passengers outside the 24-hour access door directly in front of the mail room.
2. In order to ride the shuttle, you need a valid Shuttle ID card, which you can obtain from the property manager by calling 617-441-8700 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help obtaining your card, please contact us.
3. Here’s what a valid Shuttle ID card for the Alewife shuttle looks like:
4. You must show your Shuttle ID card to the driver upon entering the vehicle every time you ride. To expedite boarding for everyone and keep the shuttle on schedule, have your Shuttle ID card ready before you enter the shuttle and, if possible, free your Shuttle ID card of any coverings or encasements so your driver can more easily see it.
5. Are you a brand new member rider who hasn’t yet obtained a Shuttle ID card? Don’t worry: Just board the shuttle and inform the driver of your situation.