128 Business Council Membership
Membership is offered to any public or private business, educational institution or community in the Route 128 West region. Our shuttle programs are open to everyone, and we offer something for just about every alternative commuting preference so you can attract the best employees and residents who demand more commuting alternatives.
- 128 Business Council shuttle service access
- Emergency Ride Home (ERH) program
- Commuter surveys, needs analysis and incentive programs
- Individual transportation and route planning assistance
- NuRide ridematching program
- Carpool/vanpool matching
- Bike-to-work/walk-to-work information and supportive resources
- Exclusive membership discount for Sustainable Business Leaders Green certification program
- Traffic reduction programs
- Collaboration with local, state and federal officials
- Clean air act compliance consulting
- Quarterly member newsletter
- Online shuttle pass purchasing
- Roadway improvement project updates
Our pricing is based on the number of employees at a location, not how many people ride our shuttles. We have a specific formula for calculating this estimate, and it is unique for each of our prospective Members. If you will complete our Interested Member intake form, we can begin a dialogue and get you the answers you need. If you prefer to schedule a Membership consultation, please contact us at 781-890-0093.
128 Business Council is a member-based, non-profit organization. Membership fuels our ability to run the organization as well as provide alternative transportation and education services catered to the needs of those living, learning and working along the Route 128 Corridor.
In our effort to make the Route 128 Corridor a more economically viable and sustainable area, we need your help. Membership in a Transportation Management Association such as 128 Business Council supports the transit needs of your employees, students and neighbors as well as improving overall traffic flow.